Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Post #1: The Beginning

Dear Blog,

Well, here I am starting to write about whatever I want. Somehow, I still don't know what I really wanted to write about even though I have lots of wonderful things done in life..

I would say on this first post, I am still looking at what I wanted to write. Is it about life, food, travel, friends, love, passion, art, alcohol (Well maybe not this), hotel programs, airline programs, or the whatnots.

Maybe more to the point, I am confused because I don't have a lot to say about what I really want to say, or I just can't decide on what to really do in everything. Posting a blog came as a very difficult thing for me to do, because simply, a blog is something much longer than a status update on facebook, yet shorter than a chapter in a novel. Yet filling up these spaces with things I wanted to talk about may not be enough..

First and foremost, this maybe boring for many, and interesting for some, and hopefully exciting for the rest.

This blog has no direction, no particular topics of interest, and maybe nothing much in particular. Although maybe, just maybe, there are hidden clues and gems of life contained within these blogs.

So I hope that I can do this, make you feel interested in reading more, and I can make you see the world through my eyes, words, and insights.

All the best,

Nolan

No comments:

Post a Comment